Admission is available in Day shift in First Semester B.A/B.Com. Honours course (The College runs a Morning/Evening Shift in BA to be taught by the Part-time teachers).
Application Form and Prospectus for admission in the college should be made in prescribed APPLICATION FORM available from College Office (or Download from College Website: www.jecollege.org) immediately after the declaration of HSSLC or equivalent Examinations results recognized by NEHU on payment of Rs. 200/- (Two hundred) only.
- i) Based on Merit, State and Central Reservation Policy.
- ii) Reserve 2 (Two) seat under supernumerary quota for the students from Jammu and Kashmir, widow and wards of Armed forces killed and disabled in action.
- iii) Seats are reserved for physically challenged candidates for admission to Undergraduate Courses as per Governments rules prescribed from time to time.
Submission of Application Form:
Application form affixed with recent passport size photograph in specified column and information completed in all respects addressed to the Principal with the following documents mentioned below duly self attested should be submitted within the period as specified in the advertisement.
Each Application must be accompanied with:
- Character and Transfer Certificates from the School / college last attended.
- Self attested copy of mark sheet of the last examination passed (Class XII)
- 2 (Two) recent passport size photographs of the student.
- The original Migration Certificate is required for students from Boards other than MBOSE.
- SC/ST/OBC and Person with Disability (PwD) Certificate.
- Original documents are to be produced at the time of submission of application form for verification.